MyWeekdays is committed to leading the industry by minimising the impact of its activities on the environment.
Our environmental policy is as follows:
· Minimise waste by evaluating operations and ensuring they are as efficient as possible.
· Minimise toxic emissions through the selection and use of its fleet and the source of its power requirement.
· Actively promote recycling both internally and amongst its customers and suppliers.
· Source and promote a product range to minimise the environmental impact of both production and distribution.
· Meet or exceed all the environmental legislation that relates to the Company.
· Use an accredited program to offset the greenhouse gas emissions generated by our activities.
· Work in connection with partner charities such as the International Tree Foundation to plant trees with our African partners.
· Reduce waste by evaluating recycling policies.
· Comply with mandatory requirements and conduct our activities and operate our facilities within applicable environmental laws and regulations.
· Conserve energy and other natural resources.
· Encourage employees to use mass transit.
· Reduce, reuse, and recycle to reduce waste.
· Minimize the production of hazardous waste.
· Adopt green procurement practices.
· Ensure all employees complete environmental awareness training.
Fancy Some Fruit?
Are you interested in Office fruit delivery? Not only does a lovely Fruit Basket look good, but it also comes with a profuse amount of health and productivity benefits! On top of this, we can deliver nationwide, directly to your office!
How About Milk?
Milk has been known to provide great hydration and is filled with many minerals such as calcium and vitamins. These all work hard to keep your body in tip-top shape and all of the goods can also be found in milk alternatives, such as plant-based milk products.